Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MOLESKIN4LYFE


Last week, I was looking for my moleskin because I had to write something super important; alas, I could not find it. I thought that it would, I don't know, walk into my room and find its way into my hand. Sadly, it hasn't happened. And I'm so sad. Sometimes, I'll forget about it and then think "oh! I have something important to write down" and then I remember that I don't have my cherished little black book anymore. I have so many memoirs in that puppy....French poems (from others and myself), drawings (from others and myself), literature notes, etc. I bet whoever finds my soul book is going to read it and be all like "....what the f*@$?" -sigh- It was my baby, and now it's out in the world...with out me. Please, if you could, just take a moment of silence for my moleskin. I miss him so very much.

1 comment:

alexis said...

I am sooo sorry!!!