Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Erase, Rewind


{Matty, Andres, Gijs, Rosie, Aaron, Me, Ben, Regis, Vinu}

So the past weekend, I went on a road trip with the coolest people. We left Neuchatel went through Italy, stopped in Monaco, and stayed the night in Nice, France. The next day we headed through Cannes, Marseilles, and then up to Barcelona, Spain where my friend Vivi lives. Stayed in Barca for a couple of days, traveled through Andorra, and came back to the Neuch.
OMG. I had the best time of my life. The thing about road trips, or any vacation for that matter, is that I feel like you learn a lot about people. Especially when things get a little hectic. For instance, trying to get out of Marseilles, and trying to find our hostel in Nice and Barcelona, I'm not gonna go into too much details but some interesting shiz went down.
Not to be too sentimental, but I'm probably going to remember this trip for the rest of my life. It was so much fun and I feel like I've become closer to the rarest of people. So, cheers to the *Euro Road Trip 2010* I had one hell of a time.

{Picture taken on the beach in Cannes}

No comments: