Friday, January 1, 2010

2009


Ok, I started atradition with my friends, Caiti and Bekah, where we write each other and then we would write a list on our favorite music, movies, books, etc. This has been the first year where we haven't done this tradition. It's weird, but I guess this shall be my new tradition, blogging sentimental shiz like this. Here it goes:

Movies:
Ponyo
500 days of summer
Adventureland
Street Fighter: The legend of Chun-li (lolz)


Music:
Lady Gaga...duh
Passion Pit
500 days of summer soundtrack

Books:
Alice in Wonderland
The Reader
Metamorphosis


Dear 2009, it has been one hell of a year. I've a lot of good memories with you. I feel like this has been the first year where I wasn't afraid to be myself. Actually, I think that I've learned a lot this past year. So, thank you for that.

Dear 2010, here I come, and don't disappoint me.

*photo taken from the blog of taza and husband

No comments: