Tuesday, June 1, 2010

***Polish Hotdogs***


So back in January, my dad came over to Europe to spend Christmas and New year's with me. We spent Christmas in Prague with one of my good friends. It was fabulous. For New Year's, we went up to Poland to visit some other friends. One night, we went out on an adventure to find the best polish hotdog. If you know anything about me or my family, we LOVE greasy and unhealthy food. So, basically, hotdogs are clearly a part of our daily lives---it's like breathing to us. So, we went walking through centre-ville of Warsaw, looking for the best hot dog. Enjoy.



{my dad on the streets of Warsaw}


{we ended up in a train station that had a hot dog stand. OMG}


{mmmmm, condiments}


{beautiful}


{happy pappi}


Sorry for the random story. I'm just really nostalgic for a curry polish hot dog. I know exactly what I'm going to do when I go back to Salt Lake City--EAT.

No comments: